It was good because:
- I got my benefit early for the holidays which meant I could use a voucher and therefore make my food budget go a little further and replenish some store cupboard stuff.
- I saw Weather Guru for long enough to get a cheery smile and a quick “how are you?” exchange
- I did not find any loose animals requiring me to find their missing owners
- We had blue skies and sunshine
- The snow and the mud are gradually getting better
- The boys were excellent on their walk today
- My feet didn’t get wet at all!
- Pup looked at the geese in their paddock and immediately ignored them when told. Dog didn’t even glance at them.
It was less good because:
- My ‘under the weather’ card got returned to me; I have subsequently found out that all is okay and it isn’t returned because something terrible has happened
- I bought a replacement lightbulb – it was expensive because it was an energy saving one (no other choice available) and when I got home it was the wrong fitting type. I had checked the first one I picked up and then swapped to a lower wattage from the section next to it so it should have been the same fitting.
- I took a photo of a flock of geese over Kirrie Hill … it looks like a weak biro mark on the picture!